Don’t you feel like this sometimes too?

Addicted to the Internet

The inspiration for this picture came to me when at my office I lost connectivity for part of the morning. It’s incredible how much we rely on the Internet for everything and how we are almost helpless without it. Don’t you feel like this picture represents you, too? By the way, I’m not addicted, I can quit the Internet whenever I want. Smile

17 Responses to “Don’t you feel like this sometimes too?”

1. doug m says:

it’s a shame that we are so dependent upon the internet. i almost envy people that tell me they don’t have an email address or don’t surf the web. they seem to go on and don’t worry about the latest breaking news or making sure to post on their blog. they just work and play and go on without this productivity killer (sometimes productivity booster) called the internet

2. Adam says:

I NEED MY FIX!!!!

3. Brian says:

Its the only way I can keep in touch but yes I over do it and am addicted, time to cut back.

4. CEO says:

SOMEONE HELP ME….NEED INTERNET….*passes out*

5. Oh, yes ! I really feel this way.
    But I can stop it too IF i really want it (yes, I can, yes I can, …)

6. Steve says:

I use the internet a lot but I am by no means dependent. My cell phone, well, thats another story…

7. Jay says:

Yes. When I am without the internet, i feel as if someone has placed me alone on a desert island. Help me.. please!

8. Laurell says:

Ahh, so true. It’s horrible when my connection goes out. I know there are a million other things I could be doing, but I always get angry and upset when I can’t get online.
    :P

9. whlooi says:

ha..ha…agreed!! Sometimes even worst have to take jabs!! ^^;

10. My Internet used to cut out all the time. I think I went nuts for a brief period..

11. I feel like this every day haha

12. Lucas says:

It’s funny cause without the power outage you never would have taken this photo. Who would unplug their internet cable when there is internet to be seen??

13. wow says:

I actually thought I was addicted, until I went to Ukraine for two moths and did just fine without internet (for two weeks of those two months, I didn’t even have hot water; still alive:).

14. Derek says:

to be honest…..im always reluctant to go a friends house if they dont have internet. not like i actually plan to use it, but, i have security knowing that its there.

15. Kat says:

Actually, I only have internet at school. When I’m there, I just constantly surf and play games. When I’m at home I just read books or hang out with my friends. So basically I’m offline all summer. But when the network goes down at school, I freak out and panic.

16. Jack says:

I can’t go anywhere without a connection nowadays, gotta have my eeePC with my little USB HSDPA modem :P

17. Cornmeal says:

AAAAHHHHH!!!!
    *stumbles around, throwing things off shelves*
    WHERE’S MY BLACK TAR INTERNET?!!!!!???!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!???!